Yes! We are holding in-person classes while following strict Covid-Careful protocols. We continue to work with local and state agencies on the most up to date protocols and mandates. For More information, visit CambridgeCulinary.com
If you are scheduled to attend a class and are manifesting symptoms of COVID-19 or you have been made aware of a possible exposure to COVID-19, please notify us at 617.354.2020 or email email@example.com
The Cambridge School of Culinary Arts is not a nut free, gluten free, seafood free enviroment. When you are processing your order please write in your allergery on the checkout page. Also, please notify your Chef Instructor at the beginning of class when you arrive. Any questions or concerns please contact the Director of Recreational Cooking Classes.
Classes from series such as Techniques of Cooking I and II, Techniques of Baking I and II etc. Students will NOT receive a refund or credit toward another class. If the class or series is given as a gift it is the gift givers responsibility to inform the student taking the class to review the policies and procedures of the CSCA.
If your your gift certificate is lost or stolen The CSCA is not responsible for replacing them.
We are currently working on this issue and we hope to have this fixed soon. For the time being you can call the 617-354-2020 x 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org please provide the gift certificate number. This is only for gift cards purchased before April 1, 2009. All other gift certificates will work in our new reservation system. Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
Any class that is sold out has the option to sign up for the waitlist. You can sign up for as many waitlisted classes as you want. The way it works is that if a student cancels from the class an email will be sent out to all guests on the list. The email will provide the link to register for the class. The link will bring you to the calendar and you will need to sign into your online account. You will then need to find the class on the class calendar and proceed to check out page. If you are successful, you will be prompted then to enter your gift card or credit card information. Once the registration is processed you will receive an email notification stating you are confirmed for the class.
There is on-street parking available. Meters are free after 8:00 pm and are free all day Sunday. The Cambridge School of Culinary Arts is not responsible if a student receives a parking ticket. We suggest that you use public transportation. The closest MBTA stop is Porter Square (Red Line).
- All classes are designed for Adults (Ages 18 and over) unless the child is accompanied by an adult. We do offer Teen classes throughout the summer months. (Ages 13-16)
The Cambridge School of Culinary Arts does not allow students to bring in alcohol to ANY class. The instructor has the right to ask a student to leave if alcohol is brought into the school.
The Cambridge School of Culinary Arts will supply everything for the class. If would like to bring a notebook you may. If you are taking one of our series classes such as Techniques of Cooking I or Techniques of Cooking II, you may bring your knife set if you would like. We do have knives here at the school for Recreational students to use during their class.
Cancellations: Currently, CSCA is not offering refunds to any Recreational class purchases. If any class is cancelled or postponed due to state or city mandate, credits will be given, or classes will be rescheduled.
Please note that cancellations made the day of the class are not eligible for a credit or a refund. You may send someone else in your place by simply notifying CSCA of these changes.
All gift certificate sales are final and may be redeemed toward any class experience. Gift certificates that have not been redeemed will expire 7 years from the time of purchase.
Contact The Recreational Department with any questions regarding class policies and procedures: email@example.com or 617.354.2020, ext 143.
- Please plan to be in class an average of 3 to 4 hours. Due to subject matter, some classes may run shorter or longer than the designated time span.
The CSCA recommends that students wear closed-toe shoes to class and to dress appropriately for a cooking environment. Shorts, open-toed shoes, and flip flops are not allowed to be worn during class. The Chef instructor has the right to ask any student to leave if they are wearing shorts or flip flops in class.
An apron will be provided during the cooking class.
- The CSCA does not send confirmation notices for class enrollment. If you provided an email address we can send you an email confirmation. You will receive an email reminder of your class 3 days before your class to confirm the date and time. If you wish to confirm enrollment in a class, please contact the Recreational Program Director during the week prior to your class.
1) Sign into your on-line account and click on “My Classes”
2) Find the class you are canceling and click "Change”
3) Click on the box in front of the registered name.
4) Click on the appropriated choice
When you finish, your account will show an account credit. Refunds are given only as class credit. For your next purchase, the shopping cart will automatically apply the credit and deduct the cost of your purchase from your account credit.
- Online payment via credit card is secure, fast, easy and will guarantee that your registration is processed immediately. We are using a certifcate : 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Our online system allows us to accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover and PayPal.